Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Noteworthy Bird Ballad...

Have you looked through the BRAND NEW Stampin' Up! catalog yet?!  Did the Bird Ballad Suite (Item #152190) jump out at you?!?!  (And did you know you can buy the WHOLE suite with just one item number?!  YAY!)  This seems to be a very popular suite, and I am totally on board with that!  It is SO CUTE and SO MUCH FUN to use!  I LOVE the designer paper, the fun bird images, etc, etc.  Want to see the first project that I made with it?!  It is a fun notebook!  Yay!  Here you go! 


Colors: Pool Party, Petal Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink Pads: VersaMark Blends: Calypso Coral Dark, Granny Apple Green Dark, Pool Party Dark, Crumb Cake Light
Cardstock/Papers Pool Party, Basic Black, Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Free As A Bird, Flourishing Phrases
Tools: Stitched Nested Label Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, 3/8" Scalloped Lace Trim

How fun is this?!  That paper is 😍😍😍!!!!  Those feathers!!!!


I just took a regular Jr. Sized Legal Pad and added the cover.  I also covered the top part of the notebook on the inside.  Here is a peek at the notebook opened up:



And THOSE BIRDS!!!  😍😍😍   These were fun to do!  I embossed the bird image with Whisper White Embossing Powder.  Then colored it in with Blends!  How fun is that?! 


I will be making more of these because I love it so much.  And let's talk about the Stitched Nested Label Dies (that are also in this suite!!!).  These. Are. My. Total. Favorite.  LOVE them so much!

I hope you enjoy this project!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions on anything!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...