Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Bird Ballad to Follow Your Art...

I have another Make & Take that we made at On Stage in April to share!  However...I have a bonus with it...I took the layout and made it with NEW stuff!  So...the card we made, we used the Bird Ballad Suite.  The new one I made...I used the Follow Your Art Suite!!!!  I wanted to share how it was so easy to see something that you love, and just make it your own with whatever you want to use!


First of all...I LOVE the Bird Ballad one!  I think it's gorgeous!!!  But I also love the layout because it's so easy to switch up with anything!  And it's a QUICK & EASY card! 

Let me show you the Bird Ballad one better:


Colors: Pool Party, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
Ink Pads: Staz On Jet Black Blends: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Calpyso Coral, Crumb Cake
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Old Olive, Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Free As A Bird
Tools: NONE!
Accessories: Fine-Tip Glue Pen, 3/8" Scalloped Lace Trim


And fun tip...the birds are covered with a layer of the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, so they are all glossy and shiny!!


Next up...here is the one I did with the Follow Your Art Suite:



Colors: Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, So Saffron
Ink Pads: Staz On Jet Black, Calpyso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, So Saffron
Cardstock/Papers Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Follow  Your Art Designer Series Paper
Stamps: It Starts With Art
Tools: NONE!
Accessories: Fine-Tip Glue Pen, 3/8" Scalloped Lace Trim


I also added some fun layers of the Fine-Tip Glue Pen:



What do you think?!  Do you take layouts you see that you love and re-do them with different supplies?! 

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...