Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Broadway Wishes...

Broadway Birthday Stamp Set & Broadway Lights Dies are so much fun to use!  I love that big "Wish" die-cut.  Swoon.  😍😍😍  I had a lot of fun in my craft room making a bundle of these cards:




Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay, Silver Glimmer Paper, Watercolor Paper, Brights 6"x6" Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Broadway Birthday
Tools: Broadway Lights Dies, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I really like this color combo also:  Flirty Flamingo, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, and Granny Apple Green.  I think I for sure need to use this one again.  😀

Love this little banner up top:


Do you use the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on everything you can, like I do?!  Love the fun shimmer it adds!!!


Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Stampin' Fancy Friday Fancy Color Combos!

This month on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team ... we are coming at you with Fancy Color Combos!  And it has been a FUN challenge w...