Saturday, June 8, 2019

Love and Birch...

Have you noticed the new background stamps?!  These are large stamps that are big enough to stamp a full card front all at one time!  I LOVE the Birch Stamp (Item # 149259)!  It's so cool!  Here is the first card I made with it:


Colors: Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite, Whisper White
Inks: Melon Mambo, Gray Granite, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green
Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Tools: Heat Tool, Flourish Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies
Accessories: Linen Thread, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Woven Threads Sequin Assortment
I love the Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set (Item # 151407) and the coordinating Flourish Dies (Item # 141478).  I am so glad they made it over to this new catalog!  There are so many fun greetings also!


These flowers are stamped with the same color ink pad: Melon Mambo.  I just stamped the flower image twice...without re-inking in between.  Love this little tip because you get two coordinated colors without any extra supplies!  💖


Then look at this fun Birch background...


Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions and how I can help you!!!  I'm here to help!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...