Sunday, June 16, 2019

A Good Man For Dad's Day!

Happy Father's Day!  I am SOOOO excited about the A Good Man Stamp Set that is in Stampin' Up!'s NEW Annual Catalog.  I have been blessed to have so many amazing men in my life, my own Dad being #1.  So I went right to this stamp set for his Father's Day card.



Colors: Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Lovely Lipstick, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Memento Ink, VersaMark, BLENDS: Daffodil Delight Dark & Light, Lovely Lipstick Dark, Flirty Flamingo Light & Dark, Night of Navy Light & Dark, So Saffron Light, Basic Black Light & Dark, Crumb Cake Light
Cardstock/Papers Sahara Sand, Shimmery White, Woven Threads Designer Series Paper
Stamps: A Good Man
Tools: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon

I wasn't sure how I wanted to color this fun image...but I decided on Blends.  I really love these markers...they are SO easy and fun to use!  The color beautifully!


Love the little heart stamp that is in the set also.  I just stamped it right onto the Woven Threads Designer Series Paper that I used for the background.


Thanks so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...