Friday, October 12, 2018

Shimmery Falling For Leaves...October Club Card:

It is club week!!!  That means I get to share the club projects we made this month!!!  And just have to say...I pretty much love the card and technique that we made this month.  And we had a lot of fun making it!  😀 Have you used the fabulous Shimmer Paint in the Holiday Catalog?  Oh. My. Love. 😍 Check out the fun we had with it:


Colors:  Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Gray Granite, Soft Sea Foam, Watercolor Paper, Brights Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Falling for Leaves
Tools: Big Shot, Detailed Leaves Thinlits
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins
 
It is so pretty and shimmery in real life...


And the "Falling for Leaves" bundle is absolutely fantastic.  I love it!!!  These delicate die-cuts are amazing...


This was one of the very first "must haves" on my list when I saw the catalog, and it hasn't disappointed!

Overall...I just pretty much love this card and love the little stamped inside also...


What do you think?!  Let me know if you have any questions about joining my monthly club where you can make projects like this every month for FREE!!!!

Thanks so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...