Monday, October 15, 2018

Harvest With a Bonus...October Club Project:

Want to see the fun project we made at club for the upcoming holiday season?!  I hope the answer is yes, because here you go!  😀


Colors:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Galvanized Metallic Paper, Country Lane Designer Series Paper
Stamps: NONE
Tools: Big Shot, Large Letters Framelits, 2 1/4" Circle Punch
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Galvanized Buttons, 3/16" Braided Linen Trim, Chicken Wire Elements

This is a fun tabletop banner that is easy and fun to display.   And the Tin Tile embossing folder with that Galvanized Metallic Paper...😍😍😍!  What is your favorite part?!  Let me show you some details up close:



And check it out on my fireplace mantle...


Kinda swooning over it.  :-)  AND...there is a ***BONUS!!!!***  I didn't want the backside to go to waste...so they got to do a Halloween version also! 🙌


So fun, huh?!  One banner, TWO seasons!!!



What do you think?!  If you ever want information on joining my club...just let me know!  Thanks so much for visiting!  I appreciate you!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...