Thursday, October 25, 2018

Grateful Heart with Falling Leaves...

Have you used the "Falling for Leaves" bundle from Stampin' Up! yet?!  If you haven't...you need to.  Like right away.  😀  It. Is. So. Gorgeous.  Now let it be known...I don't love fall like most people.  It's a fine season...but summer has my heart.  So it's a bit of a let down for me to lose the summer weather when fall hits.  So for me to say I love something that is "fall" themed...well...you know it's good.  Hee.  This card actually looks a bit more spring-y...but that's fine by me!  💕  I don't think you HAVE to stick with traditional colors all the time.  What do you think?! 


ColorsCrumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Seafoam, Whisper White
Cardstock/PapersCrumb Cake, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Seafoam, Brights Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Falling For Leaves, Waterfront (splatter image)
Tools: Big Shot, Detailed Leaves Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins
 
Look at all the fun layers to this card...yet it's pretty simple.  I LOVE this detailed edge (just done with one of the framelits from the bundle)...

And a better look at this leaf framelit...that I am COMPLETELY swooning over!!!!  😍😍😍
 

And I love that greeting.  I will be using that a bunch this season.  Want one more look at the full card?!  Well here you go!!!


(AHHHHHHH!!!  I just noticed one of my sequins fell off for it's photo shoot!  I'm so sorry!  There was a third sequin on there!  Hope you didn't notice.  😀)

I hope you enjoy this card!  Please let me know how I can help you!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...