Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Frosted Congrats ...

Do you love a card with white space?!  Or do you prefer lots of color?  Neutrals?  A mix?!  Well...if you like a fresh and clean white card...I have one to share with you today!


Colors:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam
Cardstock/Papers:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Gold Foil
Stamps: First Frost
Tools: Big Shot, Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Frosted Bouquet Framelits
Accessories:  Metallic Pearls, Colored Doilies, Silver & Petal Pink Baker's Twine, Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon

I LOVE the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.  It is so dynamic and adds so much pizzazz to any project!


Love all these little details also.  What is your favorite part?!


Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...