Friday, September 21, 2018

Toil & Trouble Baker's Box...

I love making fun Halloween treat boxes.  Makes my heart happy.  And although weather is still warm where I live...it's kinda time to start thinking about the holidays!  This is another make and take we made at the last Suite Stampin' Success meeting I did, and I kinda love it.  That spider web!!! 😍 (But let it be known that I HATE...like despise...actual spiders.  Haha.)



Colors:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape
Cardstock/Papers Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape, Watercolor Paper, Black Foil Paper, Toil &&; Trouble 12"x12" Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Cauldron Bubble, Waterfront (Splatter image)
Tools: Big Shot, Cauldron Framelits, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Tailored Tag Punch, Watercolor Pencils
Accessories: Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Ribbon Weave, Frosted Clear Epoxy Droplets, Black 5/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine

This Toil & Trouble Suite is SO FANTASTIC!!!! Look how cute it is!!!  And this fun Baker's Box kinda rocks my world.  It's a great size cause it holds a little more...I'm going to do these for my kids teachers this year.


And that tag is so much fun!!


I hope you enjoy this project!  Let me know if you have any questions!!!  Thanks so much for visiting!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...