Monday, September 24, 2018

Festive Farmhouse Fun...

One of my fave suites in the catalog is the Festive Farmhouse suite.  I think it's so cute!  It is so versatile also...use it for holiday time or every day time.  Today I just wanted to share a fun little gift bag you can make with this suite...


Colors:  Mossy Meadow, Soft Sky, Real Red, Gray Granite
Cardstock/Papers Gray Granite, Soft Sky, Shimmery White, Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Farmhouse Christmas
Tools: Big Shot, Farmhouse Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Corrugated Embossing Folder, Markers: Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Gray Granite, Pineapple Punch
Accessories: Silver & Pool Party Baker's Twine, Galvanized Buttons, Festive Farmhouse Elements, Santa's Bags

That little red truck just makes my heart smile.  And those Festive Farmhouse Elements are sooo fabulous!!!  Love them!  These Santa Bags are SOOOO cute and so easy to dress up with just a little tag.  Love this little tag...


What do you think?!  I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know how I can help you!  I would love to help you with any of your paper crafting needs!  Let me know if you have any questions!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...