Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Frosted Floral Friend...

This past weekend, my friend and I put on a big training event for other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  These are a pretty big deal...and we love doing them.  😀  I will be sharing lots from this event in the next little while, and today I wanted to share one of our make and takes.  I pretty much love this card layout, and plan on using it lots.  The "Frosted Floral" Designer Series Paper is seriously SO GORGEOUS...that anyway I can highlight it, I will.  Haha.



ColorsGray Granite, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide
Cardstock/Papers Gray Granite, Whisper White, Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper
Stamps: First Frost, Treat Time
Tools: Big Shot, Frosted Bouquet Framelits
Accessories: Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Powder Pink Ruffled Ribbon, Silver Thread

I just love how this designer paper shimmers.  It's all printed on Shimmery White paper...and is so yummy!!!!


And that ruffled ribbon...total swoon!! 😍😍😍


I hope you enjoy this card!  I will be sharing more make and takes/decor/etc. soon!  So stay tuned!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!!!  Thanks so much for visiting!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...