Sunday, September 16, 2018

September Club Card...Spooky Bat Fun...

Hello!!!  Sorry it's been a bit since I've posted.  I was in the middle of event planning and things going a little busy.  😀  If you have followed me for awhile, you have probably seen me post about my Suite Stampin' Success events that I put on with a friend.  They are a demonstrator get together/training and we sure have a blast.  I will be posting about this latest one soon, but before I do...I want to share my club projects that we did this month!  Today I want to share the fun card we made using my fave Halloween products...the Spooky Sweets bundle!!!  It. Is. So. Good!!!  Check out this fun card...


Colors:  Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Gorgeous Grape, Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight, Sparkle Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Spooky Sweets
Tools: Big Shot, Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder, Frosted Floral Framelits (label), Spooky Bats Punch
Accessories: Basic Black twine, Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon, Silver Mini Sequin Trim

In club I try to work ahead of the holidays, so they can be ready when the holidays come.  However...it's still 85ish degrees where I live, so not so much in the "fall" spirit, if you will.  That...and I LOVE summer and NEVER want it to leave.  Haha.  So this is kind of a bright Halloween card...which I'm a big fan of.  😃

Some of the details...


The moon is punched from the Sparkle Glimmer Paper.  Swoon!  😍  And those bats are stamped onto Shimmery White cardstock...my total fave!!!


I love adding ribbons and trims for texture, and so loving this fun little swirl behind the focal point.

I hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Would love to help you out!  Or answer any papercrafting/Stampin' Up!/etc. questions that you may have!!!

Thank you so much for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

2 comments:

Donna said...

LOVE! :-) Thanks for sharing and for the details!

Donna said...

Hi, I'm a fellow SU! demo and loving your card. Do your panels measure the same, or is the white smaller than the purple? Those angles always throw me off. Thanks a lot! Warmly, Donna

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...