Monday, January 22, 2018

Valentine Every Day...

Want to see yet another project made with the Lots to Love Box Framelit set?!  I hope so because that's what I'm sharing today!!! 


Colors: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Gold
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo,
Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Sure Do Love You
Tools: Big Shot, Lots to Love Box Framelits, Heat Tool
Accessories: Gold 1/4" Natural Trim, Gold Embossing Powder

HOW FUN IS THIS ONE?!?!  It is made using just 1 1/2 of the big main die box piece...


And then just put box together, and you have this little cutie!!!


I kinda love it and would make such fun Valentine's! 


Or switch up the design and make it for any time of year!

I sure hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...