Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Feather Together Love...

Have you noticed the "Feather Together" stamp set in the Annual catalog?!  If you haven't, let me show you something I made with it!  I LOVE this stamp set.  It's so much fun!  Feathers galore...what could be better?!  😀 


Colors: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Gold
Cardstock/Papers:  Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Stamps: Feather Together, Colorful Seasons (greeting)
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Aqua Painter
Accessories: Calypso Coral 1/4" Ombre Ribbon, Gold Mini Sequin Trim, Delicate White Doily

Swoon!!!  Love this card, if I'm allowed to say that.  😉  Here are a few pics of the details...


I love a good splatter!  For this one, I just used my Smoky Slate ink refill, dropped a little on a plastic surface, picked up some ink with my Aqua Painter, and then flicked it over my cardstock.  Do this over scratch paper cause it can make a bit of a mess!  😀  Then just stamp your feathers!  😍

 And love that little element... adding just a peek of a doily to projects is so much fun!  

I hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Follow me on Facebook and/or Instagram: Design With Ink


No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...