Friday, January 12, 2018

January Club Card...Love You So Much!

Yesterday was my monthly club meeting!  🙌  I LOVE these nights...they make my heart happy.  Want to see the card we made?!  😁  Well hope so because here it is...


Colors: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Gold
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Painted With Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Sure Do Love You
Tools: Big Shot, Lots to Love Box Framelits, Petal Pair Textured Embossing Folder
Accessories: Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine, Delicate White Doily, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I sure do LOVE the "Sure Do Love You" bundle.  😀 Oh man!  I will be sharing some fun things I've made with the framelits.  But for now...what do you think about this card?  I kinda love it!  And want to share a fun tip when you are crafting...if you don't know what to make...simply find a card you like and change it up to make something new!

Lots of times I get asked "how do you come up with card ideas?"  One of my tricks is to find a layout I love and just re-make it with new stamps/papers!  Makes something totally new!  So wanted to share the card that this card idea came from.  I received the card on the left in a swap at the last Stampin' Up! convention that I went to...


...and I just LOVED it.  So I re-made it and look how fun it is in the gorgeous lovey theme! What do you think?  What are your favorite tricks when you need crafty ideas? 

One of my fave things on this card is the gold embossed banner...

Look how fabulous!  And let me just say...the "Painted With Love" paper is. so. AMAZING!  I mean seriously...it has these shiny gold on one side of all the patterns...and is just lucious. 

Look at this pattern we used on the card...

And check out the whole paper pack...

So. Beautiful!!! 😍 

And just because you may want to see the card one last time.  Hee...


Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...