Thursday, January 11, 2018

Epic Celebrations...it's Sale-A-Bration time!!!

Sale-A-Bration time is DEFINITELY an epic celebration!  Earning FREE exclusive paper crafting products...YES! PLEASE!!!  One of my FAVE sets is the "Epic Celebration" set.  I have a tween, that loves all things converse always has headphones in her ears.  Haha.  So kinda perfect.  But would be fun for any age group!  Today I'm sharing the first card I made with this set...


Colors: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Calpyso Coral, So Saffron
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, So Saffron
Stamps: Epic Celebration
Tools: Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits
Accessories: Linen Thread, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Bermuda Bay Blends Markers

Kinda loving the card layout.  I found it online, and I think it will be one I use a lot.  Also, look at how fun this whole set is...


LOVE IT!  I decided to shimmer up the shoes with the Wink of Stella Glimmer brush...


Love the touch that gives!  And guess what?!?!  I made these cards for a swap, and I needed some more of the Bermuda Bay colored Enamel Shapes.  So what did I do?!  Well...I colored some silver ones with the Bermuda Bay Blends marker!!!  LOVE those markers!!!

And I LOVE those headphones...


What do you think about this set?!  Check out some samples from Stampin' Up! made with this set...

I just love it!  So fun and trendy!

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...