Monday, January 29, 2018

Get Well With a Beautiful Peacock...

Sale-A-Bration is in full swing!!  Have you earned your exclusive and FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies yet?!  Let me know if I can help you with that!  😀  One of my fave FREE stamp sets is the "Beautiful Peacock" stamp set.  Oh this one is just so much fun!  Last Stampin' Up! On Stage event, my upline-- Brandi Barnard--demonstrated a fun card up on stage that was made with this peacock set.  (She works for the home office so I am lucky enough to get to see her up on that big stage often.)  I LOVE what she did with it.  First of all, here is her card that she showed...


SO FABULOUS and I want to make one just identical to this.  But for the card I am sharing with you today, I used a different layout.  This layout was ALSO inspired by Brandi.  So it was a DOUBLE Brandi CASE.  Hee.  (Forgot to take a pic of it but it was a swap card that I got from her so will have to share that later!)  Anyway...here is my card...


Colors: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay
Cardstock/Papers Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration)
Stamps: Beautiful Peacock, Labeler Alphabet
Tools: Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits
Accessories: Shimmer Ribbon Pack (Calypso Coral--Sale-A-Bration), Rhinestones, Peekaboo Peach Baker's Twine, Delicate White Doilies


What do you think?!  Look at that fabulous ribbon "feather" tail!  OH man!  So stunning in real life. But because the ribbon is kinda shimmery (AND YES!  It's the FREE SALE-A-BRATION ribbon!!!), it's super hard to photograph. Sorry!  But this is easy to do.  You just start at one end of the ribbon, and pull one strand until it all starts to unravel.  Then you just leave a little of the ribbon still together at the top, tie your bow, then snip the ribbon.

I'm just kind of (if kind of means totally and completely 😂) in love.  Thanks, Brandi!!!!

And for fun...here is a pic of Brandi and I at the On Stage event...


What do you think?!  (Besides that we are the cutest.  Hee.)  I hope you enjoy this project!  What Sale-A-Bration items are you still trying to earn?  Thanks so much for visiting and let me know if you have any questions!
Contact: designwithink@gmail.com



No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...