Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Online Class....

THIS JUST IN!!! I am starting something NEW and exciting!!!!  I am OFFICIALLY launching my first ONLINE CLASS!  Have you ever wanted to come to one of my classes but just can't make it for whatever reason?! (Live too far, the date doesn't work, etc.?!)  Well.....these online classes will be classes that come straight to your door!!  So you can do them when you can!!!  I'm SOOOO excited!  And my first class is using a LIMITED time only bundle called, "Thoughtful Branches"!  Look how amazing it is...


That stamp set and those coordinating framelits...SWOON!!!!  So...here goes nothing!!!! ...




So how fun to get a kit to make 6 darling cards?!  So fun!!!  And a special bonus for all my class attendees: if you don't have anything on the list of supplies needed that aren't included with the class kit...I will give you a special discount!!  Just let me know when you sign up that you need to order some additional supplies!!!



Can't wait to share these projects with you!  Email me at designwithink@gmail.com to sign up!  (Sorry--only US residents)

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...