Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Thank You With A Flamingo!

Words can't express how much I LOVE the "Pop of Paradise" stamp set.  Seriously....LOVE. IT!!  A flamingo, a pineapple, big bold tropical leaves, really fun greetings...what is there NOT to love?!  My hearts SWOONS for this set!!!  Now...I also like to send my downline a card when they hit their quota for the quarter.  So how could I not combine two of my loves?!  My downline and my "Pop of Paradise" set!!!  Want to see what I made?!  This card was largely inspired by a card I found all over my feed on Pinterest...just made a few changes...


HOW CUTE IS THIS?!  See why I had to make it?! Love it!!

ColorsFlirty Flamingo, Mint Macaroon, Cucumber Crush, Emerald Envy, Basic Black, Whisper White
StampsPop of Paradise, Gorgeous Grundge
Tools: Scissors, Sewing Machine
Accessories: Basic Black Baker's Twine, Gold Sequin Trim, Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper


And one more view...


Does it make your heart go pitter-patter too?!  It really is the simple things in life for me.  :-)  I really hope you enjoy this card and that it inspires you to make something fun.  Creativity is good for the soul!  So go be creative!  :-)  

Thanks for visiting me!  Makes my heart smile!  :-)  

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...