Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Starting Off Write...

It's BACK TO SCHOOL TIME?!?!?  Are you serious?!  Where was summer?  Did I blink?  My fave time of year always goes SO FAST!!!

Alas...I wanted to give my kids and their teachers a little back to school fun!  But what to do?!  Treats are always fun to do--but I don't always like to do the candy thing.  What's the next best thing?! Well what about fabulous GEL PENS?!?!?!!

I think this turned out kinda fun so wanted to share.  Any gift looks more fancy if it has a fun "puny" tag!, right?! ...


ColorsWhisper White, Pool Party, Read Red, Daffodil Delight
StampsWriting Notes
Tools: Mini Stapler & Staples
Accessories: Real Red Stitched Ribbon, Basic Black Baker's Twine

This was so quick and easy to do!  Just a piece of cardstock stamped with the "Writing Notes" background stamp. (P.S...I LOVE THIS STAMP!!)  How cute is this?!  (This is a large background stamp.  You could stamp an entire standard sized card front (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") at once!


Here is a close-up of the tag...

The greeting I just printed off from my computer and then cut it up for the tag.  So easy, quick, and fun!  

Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!  ***Note: these pens are pretty much the best.  Ordered them off Amazon.  They are PaperMate Ink Joy pens.  Fabulous gel pens!  Just sayin'.  Let me know if you have any questions!!! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...