Monday, August 15, 2016

Pop Of Pink Flip-Book....And a Flashback...

So TOMORROW is my 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (demo)!  Wow!  I kinda can't believe it.  I can't believe how grateful I am to be a part of such an amazing company--one that cares about people, cares about operating with integrity, cares about offering quality products, and the list goes on. I feel very lucky.

My club project this month was a throwback to one I made like this at the Founder's Circle I earned when I was a Rising Star.  (One of the top 15 new demo's the first full year that I was a demo...I was #10!)  One of our Make & Take's at this event was this fun flip-book album.  Here was my take on it that we did for club this month (I thought it would be easier to show you how it works with a video.  Then there are still pictures below)...

(Looks like the video didn't upload great.  Sorry for the bad quality.  I hope it at least gives you an idea of how it works.)


How fun is that?!  I hope you enjoy!  Here are picture of the album before pictures were added...


ColorsMelon Mambo, Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush
StampsYou've Got This, Sunshine Sayings
Tools: Aqua Painter
Accessories: Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper, Pop of Pink Washi Tape, Watercolor Paper, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Gold Sequin Trim, Melon Mambo 1/8" Ribbon

This is the cover.  LOVE this flower from the "You've Got This" stamp set!  We colored it on watercolor paper with an Aqua Painter and ink. We added some glitter with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush after it was colored.  (***Note: you can actually use the Wink of Stella pen as your Aqua Painter also.)


Then here are the pages in order of how you open the book...






Sooooo...what do you think?!?!?!  

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.  

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...