Saturday, August 27, 2016

Forever Begins Today...

Yesterday I went to a reception for a dear friend.  If you have followed me for any amount of time, you know that I LOVE banners.  They are the best way to help decorate any event, or your home!  Love. Them!  So...to help her celebrate...I made my friend a banner for her reception.  Her reception was SOOOOO cute!  Burlap, Lace, Yellow daisies, vintage-y...she just did such an amazing job!  How about I show you this banner that hung over the food table...


Now...I know this pic is hard to see the details.  So don't worry...I have more pictures to help you see more...



And even more close-up...




What do you think? Well...guess what?!  I also made a coordinating card for them!!!  It had to match, right?!  :-)  So here you go...



LOVE making these flowers!  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

February Fancy Blue!

Time for this month's Stampin' Fancy Friday challenge! And this one is a GOOD one!  Are you ready for SOMETHING BLUE?!  Colors :   C...