Monday, July 25, 2016

Sunshine Wishes Tag...

One of the gals in my club is truly the BEST!  She brings EVERYONE a cute little gift at EVERY club meeting.  Seriously...amazing!  We wanted to put together a little surprise thank you for her, so we all got together and bought her some product from the new catalog.  Here is the bundle all put together...


I wanted to make sure that not only we gave her some fun items, but that it looked cute going to her!  So I wrapped it all in a cello, and added a fun tag made with the "Sunshine Sayings" bundle.  Love that scribbly heart die-cut and the "love" die-cut.  Love. This. Bundle!


So...what do you think?!  

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...