Monday, July 18, 2016

Quickie Thank You...

Remember when I posted about the party that we had at our house on July 4th?!  I posted it HERE if you need a reminder.  :-) Anyway...I had to borrow some stuff from some of my awesome neighbors to pull it off.  And I wanted to give them a thank you.  So...I gave them some freezer "pops" with a fun tag on it...


I kept them simple, but I thought it turned out cute.  Here is the tag...


This may be a bit 4th of July themed, but you could easily change colors and make it more summer-y  Would be fun for any thank you that you need for the summer. (I just made the "for making our party pop" on my computer.)  

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting! Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...