Sunday, July 17, 2016

Banner Congrats To You...

Well hello there!  How are you doing today?!  Hope you are having a fabulous day and weekend!  Sharing a QUICK and EASY card today!  We made this at my club group this past week, and plan on seeing more of this card layout.  I. Love. It.  So quick, easy and fun to change or use to create lots of different looks!  But guess I will quit talking about it and just show you...


ColorsSmoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Emerald Envy
StampsBanners For You
ToolsBig Shot & Cutting Pads, Bunch of Banners Framelits
AccessoriesFestive Birthday Designer Series Paper, Delicate White Doilies, Emerald Envy Baker's Twine, Silver Sequin Trim
We used the "Banner For You" bundle for this card.  Look at this fabulous bundle...


It comes with such a fun stamp set and then an AMAZING framelit set!  Those banners...swoon!!!  Love banners on everything, and love how you can make such impressive banners so easily with this bundle.  Will be using this bundle lots.

Back to the card...I have to say...the paper I used is definitely top on my list of fave papers in the new catalog.  This is the "Festive Birthday" Designer Series Paper.  Otherwise known as the llama paper!  However--you don't have to love llama's to love this paper pack!  It has such fabulous designs in the pack!  Look again at the one I used on the card...


And then look at the paper...


Some seriously fun patterns and colors used here.  Love. Love. Love. Love. Love!!!!  :-)  

One last look at the card...


now let me know what you think!!!  Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com.  

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Adorable card Ashley! And I agree with you: love, Love, LOVE that designer series paper! (Gonna have to get me some!) Thanks for sharing your amazing talents with us!
{{Hugs}}
Kathryn Whittaker

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...