Thursday, July 7, 2016

In Memory Of...

I have been very fortunate to have four fabulous and amazing Grandparents.  Three have passed away already, and it has left holes in my heart.  I miss them terribly.  I made a 12x12 layout of my Mom's parents...they have both passed on to the next life.  I love so much about this page: the color combo, the fun embossing, the layout, but most of all--the picture of them.  My Grandma HATED pictures of herself, but I am sure glad she let us take some anyway!


This is what I love about scrapbooking or memory keeping.  I don't do it enough, but want to do it more.  It keeps the people we love alive in our hearts, even when they have passed on.  It isn't the same as having them next to us, but it sure does help!

Love how that white embossing pop's on the Crumb Cake paper!  And using Flirty Flamingo and Bermuda Bay together with Crumb Cake--swoon!  I will for sure be using this color combo again!


The stamp set for the flowers that I used here is a hostess stamp set called "Fabulous Flora."  So fun!

Hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...