Wednesday, August 5, 2015

You've Got This...Swapping Time!

Wanted to share another card I made for a swap at this years Stampin' Up! convention...this time using the "You've Got This" stamp set.  This is such a fun stamp set...great background image, great floral image, sentiments, etc.  Here is a look at the set...

So fun, right?!

So here is my take on the stamp set...


Here are some details....


This flower was stamped with Staz-On ink onto Watercolor paper.  Then I just colored it in using Blender Pens and Calypso Coral and Cucumber Crush ink.  So quick and easy and I love the watercolor look!  Once again...I used the same color combo as the other things I have shared that I made for convention: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, with splashes of Cucumber Crush.


Love layering accessories!  So much texture and fun!

And once again...I hung it up on the boards that Stampin' Up! had up to display things on...



Hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions:  designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...