Monday, August 3, 2015

My Ode to the Watercolor Wash Stamp...

One of my VERY favorite stamps in the NEW Annual catalog is one of the new background stamps.  It's called "Watercolor Wash."  Watercoloring is very trendy, but let's be honest...sometimes it just feels like a "thing" to do (even though it is really easy!).  This background stamp is SO MUCH FUN to use and gives you that watercolor wash look in a breeze.  So...it was the star of the show on one of the swap cards I made for Stampin' Up!'s convention this year...


So...the greeting on this card...well...it just made be directed at the beautiful Watercolor Wash background stamp.  :-)

I was loving this color combo also, so I just kept going with it and pretty much made all my projects for convention with this combo:  Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, splatters of gold, and hints of Cucumber Crush.  Not something I would normally put together.  But just kinda started playing and fell in love!

Here are a few close-up's of the details...



And this year, you could bring projects to display on the big display boards at convention.  So here is mine hanging up under the lights...


Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...