Friday, July 13, 2012

UnWinning Artisan Award Entry...Card #3

Well I am half way done now showing you my 10 Artisan Award submissions.  This 5th project is another card.  I really liked making this card.  I wanted to showcase different styles...and this one I went a bit vintage-y.  On to the card...

I really "Wish" I would of won this contest!  :) That's what this card is for now.  :)  But I love all the distressing, ripping, sponging, marker spritzing, etc.  Here are some close up's of the details...


Did the dots around the card with the holes in the paper piercing template.  Added pearls to every vintage accessory I had, tied some ribbon, used the WONDERFUL Tasteful Trim Big Shot die, etc. etc.  There are lots of details on this card.

Here is the inside...
Just did a bit more marker spritzing, sponging, scalloping, etc.

A close-up of the sentiment...
I really hope you are enjoying these projects!  Click HERE to go to my last post where there will be links to all my projects in case you haven't seen them! :)

Thanks SO MUCH for visiting!

4 comments:

proud mama said...

beautiful ash. i love it!!! and you SHOULD have won!!

Kristin Moore said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! I'm sure it was very hard to ship off. Looks like a winner to me for sure!

Pam said...

This is truly a stunner!!! I've never seen you do a card like this!! Looks like a "Wish you were well" card to me. heehee Fabulous!!

Sherri said...

Love this card Ash! Very cute!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...