Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July Club Projects...

Due to me sharing my Artisan Award Entry projects...I just realized that I haven't shared our club projects for the month!  Here is the card we made...

What is this stamp set I used?! you may be asking.  Well...it's an exclusive set you can get JUST this July!  And how much is it?!  It's only $5.00!!!! when you place a $50.00 order!  How FUN is that?!  Here are images of all the stamps...





It comes in both clear and wood mount.  (Just send me an email...designwithink@gmail.com with your minimum $50.00 order and you can get this set for just $5.00!!!  You can also place your order right in my online store... www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net)

Here are some close-up's of the card...


The ribbon was pleated on the card and then Baker's Twine was tied around it for some extra detail.  And LOVE the new piercer, mat, and templates.  Made piercing around this Apothecary Art piece I cut out with my Big Shot EASY PEASY!!!

Then here is the sentiment...
Then we used the Purse Die to make our 3D project.  Here it is...

We cut off the top flap to make it an open purse.  I thought that was a little different twist on the way the original die is suppose to be.  Here are some other pics...


I hope you enjoy these projects! 

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting my blog!  Email me with any questions....designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...