Wednesday, July 18, 2012

UnWinning Artisan Award Entry...3D #2

Here is my last 3D project I submitted to the Artisan Award contest this year that I have to share.  I don't love this project.  I am actually really bummed because I had this done differently and it was MUCH MUCH MUCH cuter!  HOWEVER...it was in a glass container.  And I was about to submit my entries (the LAST day that I could!) and I read that NO GLASS was allowed!  AHHHH!  So I had to find something else to use and it just didn't turn out all that cute.  But I just had no time to do much about it.  ANYWAY...on to the project...

SO here is my flower bouquet I did.  In the bottom of the paint can there are styrofoam balls covered in Stampin' Up! fabric.  Those are what my flowers are sticking in.  And there is SO much detail on these...even though it doesn't look like it.  BOTH sides of everything are decorated.  So if you see it from either side...it still looks pretty.  And....well....here are some close-up's.  I did something different in each of the flowers/pinwheels....




I won't even begin to tell you how long the details in the center took.  :)  And I hope you can see the stamping...I used all the stamps from the "Circle Circus" set to add some detail.  Here are some more detail pics...


I should of gotten a picture from the back so you could see both sides.  :-(  I don't even have a second one of these either.  I tried to make 2 of everything...but just ran out of time.  :-(  I guess if it's on display at convention anywhere...I will sneak up to it and grab it and just take it home with me.  :) 

I hope you enjoyed this project!  Thank you so much for visiting!  To be linked to my past projects click HERE

1 comment:

Pam said...

I think this is just adorable and love the paint can!! Too bad they can't let you pick up your projects at HQ after putting so much time and $$ into them. Your projects are all winners in my book!! Thanks for sharing!!

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...