Thursday, June 14, 2012

June Club Card...

Last night was my monthly club night.  And I had a BLAST with my club gals!  We have so much fun together and I love that I know I will at least see them monthly.  (Life gets so busy...I love having scheduled time I know I will get to see my dear friends!)  So I just wanted to share the card we made.  I rarely copy cards we do for club.  (Not that I don't get inspiration from lots of people and places...I just always change things up and make it my own.) Part of the fun for me is creating and exploring with my paper crafting supplies.  I may try a layout I have seen or use an accent that I have seen somewhere or something like that.  But I LOVE to play and try new things.  Well...this month I copied a card!  I loved it so much I used the same Designer Paper she used, layout, etc.  I did make a few changes, but for the most part...the card we made was the one I saw by FABULOUS demo, Heather Klump.  Here is the card we made...
Isn't it cute?!  Hers had DSP in the background (but I HAD to use the new FABULOUS Chevron Embossing folder!!) and she didn't have the ribbon in the back and maybe another change or two.  But just LOVED the bow tie's made with the Pennant punch.  SO clever!!! Here are some other shots...


Hope you enjoy this card!  And maybe you could whip one up for someone special in your life!  It would be a great birthday, congrats or any occasion card for those fabulous men in your life!  :)  Thanks for visiting!!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...