Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dream With Butterfly Notebook...

This was another swap I made for the incentive trip I went on.  It was a 3D swap.  I am ALWAYS needing notebooks around so this was what I decide to do for the swap...

Isn't this fun?!  New paper, new punch (butterfly), new stamps (butterfly), new Big Shot stuff (Banner die cut), new In Colors, new accessories, ahhhhh!!!!  SO MUCH FUN!  :)  Here are some close-up's...
Don't you just LOVE that butterfly?!  And a punch to punch it out?!  Can't get much better!  And I have used the Bitty Banner Framelits for the Big Shot quite a bit already....I'm in LOVE!  So easy to get a perfect banner!  And that Primrose Petals ribbon and Dahlia....LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!  :)
Here's just a side-view so you can see the notebook.  I just a Jr. Legal Pad in half and made a cardstock holder for it.  Here is the notebook opened up...
I have to admit...I am so mad at myself.  I put these all together, tied the ribbon closed on them...and then packed them up.  TOTALLY FORGOT to decorate the inside!  What a DORK I am!  So picture some coordinating Designer Series Paper on the top of the notebook and a butterfly in the corner.  Geez.  Sorry!!!

Hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love this and love when we made ones like it. I use it all the time.

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...