Monday, June 25, 2012

Betsy's Blossom's...finally a CARD!!

Today's card I am showing you is the final project of a series I made with the same "layout".  I made a double spread 12x12 layout first.  Then I turned that into a treat holder, using the same elements.  And NOW I am going to show you the card!  CLICK THIS to see the scrapbook layout if you haven't already.  CLICK THIS to see the treat holder if you haven't already.  Just glance below to see the card...
Then here is a close-up of the accent I used that was the same on the scrapbook page and layout...
Isn't that fun?!  SO EASY to use your stamping supplies for SO many products.  I used the same colors and cardstocks and papers on these...but would be SO easy to recreate these same projects using all sorts of colors and styles!  Stamping supplies are SO versatile!!!

Here is one last picture that just kinda shows how I punched out my square of Designer Paper and then layered them on the scalloped edged Lucky Limeade strip...
Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks for visiting!

Also...I found out I did NOT win the Artisan Award (I'm not even a finalist like I was the last time) this year.  I was super bummed...but the GOOD thing....I can start showing my projects that I entered!  So....be watching for those posts to begin!  That will be fun...FINALLY being able to share!  And I HOPE you guys comment on them...that may just make me feel a bit better!  :)  Thanks!  Hope you are all having a great day!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am totally falling in love with that bird stamp!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...