Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fabulous Flower Bouquet...

I realized I haven't shown you this fun Flower Bouquet that I made to sell at the Boutique I did a bit ago.  Silly me!  I better show you!  Some of the things are retired now...sorry!  But these are super easy and fun to make with the Rosette Die!  Here is the bouquet...
Isn't this fun?!  I didn't sell this one (which I was glad because it matches some rooms in my house) so it's up on my fireplace mantle at the moment.  :)  I LOVE this paper!  (Spice Cake Designer Series Paper)  here is a close-up of the flowers...
 Love that scalloped edge the die gives you!  And those buttons...I just LOVE LOVE LOVE!  They are retired now...but were on the Clearance Rack not that long ago so I think they are still there for now.  (Just go to my website....www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net...and click on Shop Now then Clearance Rack)  I use them for lots of things so I stocked up on them.  :)  And then the flowers are being held in there in a clever way.  (Ever have those moments where something you think would work ACTUALLY works out?!  :)  May not happen to me much...but every once in awhile it does.  :) ) 
I covered a Styrofoam ball with the coordination fabric (This fabric is in the new catalog!!!  YAY!!!!) and then put that on the bottom of a vase, and stuck my flowers in it!  FUN...right?!  :)  Then I just made some paper filler that is acting as grass and  put it on top of the fabric ball.  Tied some of the fabulous 1 1/4" striped ribbon around it (hope you stocked up on this stuff...this was one of my saddest items to say goodbye to!!!!) and VOILA!  Fabulous Flowers!

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...