Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms...ANOTHER card!!!

I am not sure if I can tell you how much I love the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set!  It's SO MUCH fun!  I have shared a few projects already with this set but today I have a card with a totally different look for you.  Here is the card...

Isn't it FUN?!  I LOVE the color combo...it's Pink Pirouette, Gumball Green (NEW IN COLOR AND LOVE LOVE IT!!!), and Raspberry Ripple (ANOTHER NEW COLOR THAT I LOVE!). 

This card I made for a small swap I did this past weekend.  My up-upline did an Incentive Trip that all of her downline can earn.  Well...I was one of two that earned it and it was SO SO worth it!!!  It was a BLAST!  We had a great time together and I was so sad it was over!  I am going to do another post about that event so you can see all the fun touches that were done.  But today...I am sharing this swap that I made.  :)  There are LOTS of new products used on this card.  The new Bigz Clear Big Shot die....Oval Accent (LOVE this!), the NEW In Color ribbon in Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green cardstock and ink pad, Raspberry Ripple Designer Series Paper (adhered to the inside of the card...but shows through the bottom...forgot to take a pic of the inside.  OOPS!) and Raspberry Ripple ink pad, one of the new embossing folder that I can not remember the name of at the moment, the NEW Large Scallop Edgelit, a new greeting stamp set, Betsy's Blossom's stamp set, the FABULOUS new In Color Dahlia's, and I think that's all the new stuff.  Who knew such a simple card could pack such a punch?!  :)  (And can I just say for a moment how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the NEW ink pads!  A simple tap leaves your image full of ink and fabulous!) 

Here are some close-up's of the card...
A fun side view so you can see the dimension.
You've gotta see how BEAUTIFUL those Dahlia's are!  I wasn't sure how much I would love them, but they are AMAZING!  They add so much pop and wow to any card!!!
And gotta give you a good shot of the embossing (that I sponged over) and the ribbon.  Wish I could have you reach out and touch this ribbon through the computer screen.  :)  It is so soft and luscious. LOVE this new stuff!!

Hope you really enjoy this card!  Thank so much for stopping by and visiting!!!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I ADORE this card, Ashley!! I have NOT cared for this stamp set.... until THIS card!! The colors, textures, embellishments, everything make it just so fun!! Great job!!

Jill said...

so so so cute Ash. i love it!!!

Kristin Moore said...

Very very pretty! Lots of gorgeous details. You are making me reconsider getting those dahlias- beautiful!

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...