Sunday, November 28, 2010

Club Gals Thank You Gift...

I forgot to show you this project that I made last month. We started club rounds again this month, and I wanted to have a "thank you for joining me" gift for my gals. Well...when we started selling clear mount stamps awhile ago, I was SO EXCITED that we sold the clear cases in a bundle! (Just $4.95 for 4 of the cases!!!) I knew I wanted to make something fun with them. Took me awhile to finally implement that idea in my head, but I'm glad I waited so I had something special for my clubbers! :) Here is what I made them...
Used some fun Designer Series Paper (Both Play Date paper and Greenhouse Gala patterns were used. I should have taken a picture of all of them since there were lots of different ones. But I forgot to do that until after I had handed most of them out. Sorry!!!) for the insert. Then made a fun flower accent for the cover. Here is a close-up...
Did some embossing with the polka dot folder, some sponging, used some more Designer Series Paper, the Island Floral Big Shot die, the Fancy Flower punch, and a fun jumbo brad.
Here is the case opened up...
Used one of our cello bags with some Designer Series Paper inside to make the pocket. Then added a notepad and pen on the right side. Now they can make lists of all the fun Stampin' Up! products they want to buy! :) Here is the little pocket opened up...
And here is a view from the top...
And here are the few I had around to take a picture of. Again, sorry I can't show you all of them! :) Loved them all though!
Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Jayne said...

Very cute idea!

Sherri said...

Oh my word!!! So dang cute!!! Love it!

Pam said...

I LOVE mine. Perfect for the car where I'm always looking for something to write on or get to the store and forgot my shopping list. The cute little side pocket is great!! So thoughtful of you to make these for us--you're the best!!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...