Friday, November 26, 2010

A Little Snow...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I hope you all had a fabulous holiday! We have had a great one. We came to my parents house in Colorado and had to go through some snow along the way to get here. So thought this card was appropriate to show you...
I love this snowglobe stamp (it's one of the ones sold in the ala cart section) and as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to make a shaker card with it. You may not be able to tell, so here is another shot...
There is some fun chunky glitter in the Treat Cup and when you shake the card, the "snow" flutters about. :) It's quite fun. Other than that...it's a pretty simple card. Some embossing, some sponging with Whisper White craft ink, some stamping, some punching, some ribbon, some rhinestone brads, and there you go. :) Here is another close-up...
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Bobby Sue said...

Sooooo CUuuute!!!! I'm such a sucker for snowglobes anyways!!!!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...