Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christams Club Project...

Here is the 3D project we made for club last week...
It's a fun little decorated tin. I LOVE this "Cute Christmas" stamp set. So fun and whimsical! Here is a sideview...
Want to know how I added that ribbon handle? I just punched two holes using the FABULOUS Crop-A-Dile. It punched through the tin like BUTTER! It's wonderful! For the inside of the tin we used the "Tags Til Christmas" stamp set to make some tags...
Then on the bottom we put a place to write a note to the lucky recipient! You could always glue dot a gift card and use it as a gift card holder too if you wanted!
Hope you enjoy this project! Thanks for visiting!!!

2 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

I need to do club again just so I can get you projects! I loved the card and I love this to put tags in!!!!

Sherri said...

This is soooo dang cute!!! I want to come to your club! :-)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...