Monday, November 15, 2010

Simply AMAZING Offer...

Starting TODAY!!!! Stampin' Up! is offering an AMAZING Offer! You can join my Stampin' Up! team for HALF OFF!!!!! From November 15th-November 30th, you get $310 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies for just $87.50 WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!!

This is a fabulous deal and I am so excited! I would love to have you join my team! :) Feel free to email me at designwithink@gmail.com if you have any questions. You can also go to my website: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net to read more (click on the "Start Your Own Business tab) or sign up. (my password is ashleyann423)

Would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...