Monday, December 13, 2010

December Club Projects...

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. Geez! Welcome to the holiday season, I guess! :) We have had some fun family events at our house lately (good things! :) ), so it's been hectic. A good hectic though. :)

Today I am FINALLY showing you my December club projects! First up is the card we made...


I used the set, "A Cute Christmas" and then Candy Cane Designer Series Paper. (Unfortunately this is all sold out now, but there are other fun holiday papers available!!! :) ) Those fun Big Designer Buttons are awesome also! Ok...then if you look real close at the ornaments...you will see a fun surprise. I used the Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink, the Illuminate Top Coat. You just paint it on a bit like nail polish and it gives a fun shimmer. Here is a close-up and hopefully you can see it better...

I painted it on white parts of the ornament and then also over some of the parts of the ornament that I colored. The colors of this card are Baja Breeze, Real Red, Garden Green, and Blushing Bride.

We also made a fun candy holder. Here it is...
And then when you pull the bow (no need to untie it, just pull it out), out pops the candy (sorry for the different photo background. I forgot to originally take a pic of this opened and went back to do it real quick.) ...
Super fun, huh?! We used that fun Christmas roller (can NOT remember the name for the life of me right now) and the Contempo Christmas stamp set. The colors for this are Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, and Crumb Cake.
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...