Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September CLUB DAY!!!!

Last week we had our monthly club day! As always...it was a blast! I love to see my gals! We have a lot of fun together, eat some yummy treats, and make some yummy eye candy! :) Here are the projects we made this month...

A fun Halloween card! I LOVE this stamp set. It's a fun one. I think I used every stamp in the set except for the candle one. I was going to stamp that on the inside of the card, but kinda forgot. Oops. I don't know if you can tell in the above pic...but this card opens in a fun way. Here you can see it...
It's a Z-fold card that you pull up to reveal the inside. Lots of fun, I tell you! Just a little something different that makes it unique. Here is a close-up of the focal point...

Love the rhinestone on the witches hat!!!! The colors we used are Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Peach Parfait, and Basic Black. Love this for Halloween!
Here is the 3-D item we made...
When I saw those Mini Lunch Sacks with the SCALLOP EDGE in the mini catalog...I KNEW I had to have them! They are SO CUTE!!!! This bag...after we folded the top down...is probably about 4" tall. Around there anyway. But with the bag and the GLIMMER BRADS and one of my ALL TIME FAVE Halloween stamp sets, "Batty For You", HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THIS?!!?!? Also....the new SPIDER WEB EMBOSSING FOLDER?!?!?!? AHHHHH!!! I just love it. I ran the DSP/Old Olive cardstock layer through the embossing folder and then just ran my sanding block over it real quick to make the white pop a bit more. Here is a side view of the bag...
And here are some of the details...
We used the same colors as the card, and I spritzed some things with Shimmer Spray I made with rubbing alcohol and Shimmer Paint. (Can't use that stuff enough! LOVE IT!)
Anyway...thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy!!!!!

3 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

Love them! I'm always a sucker for Halloween though!

Megan said...

Ahhh!!! I am in love with the Halloween sack! It is so stinkin cute! :)

Pam said...

Simply adorable!!! Definately the cutest Halloween card I've ever seen!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...