Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Merry and Cheer...

So I need some cheer today because I am afraid I am sick with the flu. My daughter had it this past weekend...and it hit me last night/today. Fun times! In case you need a little cheer today as well...here is a "Merry" little card for you...

I am really liking this card layout because you could use it with just about any stamp set! What can get better than that?! Here is a close-up of the Christmas tree...
I inked the tree in Pear Pizazz ink first, and then went back with my Old Olive marker and highlighted some of the Paisleys to make it a bit more dimensional. Oh...this is from the Paisley Prints stamp set in the Mini Catalog. And colors I used are Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz and Whisper White. And just because I LOVE the new Pear ribbon, here is a close-up...
Thanks for visiting today! Hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

LOVE it, Ashley! It really is a great lay-out. Where is the striped DSP from...can't tell if it's red or orange? Feel better SOON!!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...