Friday, September 10, 2010

It's UStamp Time Again!!!

It's almost time for another round of UStamp to start! And I am a Guest Designer once again!!! I'm excited! :) This round it's all about MOVEMENT cards! Spins, Pop-Up's, Twists, and Turns...there are LOTS of MOVES! :) It's going to be a fun one!!!!! LOTS of card layouts, color combos, and stamp sets used! EVERY Stampin' Up! color will be used!!!

AND YET AGAIN I GET TO GIVE AWAY FREE PASSES!!!!!

So once again...ANY order placed with me from now until September 18th will get an entry into a drawing for a FREE UStamp pass!!!!! No minimum order required, but I will put your name in one time for every $30.00 order!! Email me at designwithink@gmail.com or order 24/7 on my website: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/ashleyvancamp/ . Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...