Friday, January 8, 2010

Sweet Pea Double Time...

(Just a reminder again that this is a scheduled post while I am out of town. You won't even know I am gone! :) )



This is a SUPER fun and quick project. I cut out two of the Box #2's (using my Big Shot and that die) and then just adhered them together. Keep the lid up, don't close it, and just adhere those together. Then you have yourself a cute box that could hold some treats, a gift card, etc, etc.

And the Designer Series Paper is from the Sweet Pea pack...I am LOVING the whole pack! It's fun!!! (Don't forget you can get a sampling of all these papers by purchasing my Designer Series Paper pack. Click HERE to read about it.) Here's a top view... I put a strip of Chocolate Chip cardstock on the bottom to give it a little more support on the bottom. Here is a close-up of the front focal point...

The Pumpkin Pie frame is from the "Lots of Tags" Big Shot die. LOVE these! Especially this one because it is the perfect mat for the Wide Oval punch. Then just added a ribbon from the Latte pack and tied a bow with Linen Thread. I'm really loving this....if I'm being honest. :)
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...