Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rising Star Swap...

(Just a reminder again that this is a scheduled post while I am out of town. You won't even know I am gone! :) )

While I am at Leadership, I will be meeting with the gals from the year I was a Rising Star for Stampin' Up! It is always great to see them! We always do a swap and it's so much fun! This is the card I made for our swap...
It's using YET AGAIN the paper from the Sweet Pea pack. (If you haven't picked up on the fact that I LOVE this paper yet....maybe you will now. :) I just love it because there is such good variety. Too much fun!) The color combo is Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, and Pretty in Pink. OH...and Whisper White. :) I did the faux stitching with my white gel pen around the top of the card. And then I embossed the heart. I just stamped in Pretty in Pink Craft Ink on to Pretty in Pink cardstock. Then used Crystal Clear embossing powder to really make it shine. :) And what is this little white accent...
No...it's not a die cut. It's one of the Kisses Love Notes that are in the new Mini! You can try these out and lots of other embellishments by getting in on my Embellishment Share. Click HERE to read about it! Anyway...those were really fun to use and I'm loving how this came out.
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!

3 comments:

Jen Paige said...

thanks for posting your great projects for us to see while you are gone! I love to see them!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is really sweet. I like how you positioned the heart and sentiment shapes.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous Ashley!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...