Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Club Day in January...

Hey there! Sorry I've been gone a few days. It's been a bit of a struggle to get back into the swing of things after my trip to Phoenix. Let me just say....the Leadership Convention was AWESOME!! I got the most out of this one than any of the past ones I have been to. It was FULL of information, good ideas, creative projects, etc, etc. It really was so amazing! And great company as well! I have lots to share....it will just be a little bit before I get it all organized to post. But stay tuned.

HOWEVER....today is club day! And it's our first meeting this round! Some new people have joined us and I'm so excited! I do it one session in the morning and one at night...so I still have a fun meeting tonight to look forward to! Anyway....wanted to share the projects we are making today. First up is our card...
It is a shaker card made with the NEW Sweet Treat Cups! How CUTE are they?! Can you spot all the NEW product on here?! A new Sale-A-Bration set (the phrase in the corner), a NEW heart set (the white set around the Sweet Treat Cups), the NEW Heart Sweet Treat Cups, the NEW Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, the NEW heart punch (punched out the small heart confetti that is in the middle of the card), the NEW Sale-A-Bration border punch!!!! Too much fun! Here is a close up...
We punched out some hearts and added some chunky glitter. It's super fun to play with and shake up! :)
Our 3D project is a FUN box I learned in Phoenix. I saw this box and FELL IN LOVE! So why mess with a good thing? :) Here it is...
I love the hearts and the colors. And I love the closure...
How genius is this?! It's a circle punch with a brad. You just tuck that lip in the circle to keep it closed! TOO FUN!!!!
THEN...when you open it....you get a yummy treat! BUT....the best thing...the box folds completely flat! The box is made like the Magnetic Boxes that were in the past Holiday Mini. They just fold down flat. It's fabulous. :)
Just in case you care, I wanted to show you the fun card tree I bought at Leadership. They have some fun things for us to buy and this was just one of the items...
Isn't that a fun way to display them?! LOVING it! :) Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

Sherri said...

Cute club projects. I can see them better now then from on my phone. Love the heart in the treat cup!

Mandy said...

Oh how fun, I have really debating about the heart cup/set. I just don't know if I would use it that much.

Megan said...

Oh sure...you didn't trust my judgement! :) I told you the card was super cute and it is even better when its not on my tiny phone screen. :) Fun Fun...thanks for sharing! :)

Bobby Sue said...

Love all the new stuff and I am just in LOVE with the Rich Razzleberry color!!! Might need to buy more!

Jenn said...

Love the shaker card w/ the new treat cups. Thanks for sharing your blog on Stampin' Connection.

Becky said...

Had a great time! I love the shaker card and play with it every day.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow super cute! How adorable are the heart shaped treat cups gorgeous Ashley.
Kristy x

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...