Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Leadership Projects...Shelli Style!!

Today I wanted to share some super fun projects with you! I LOVE all of these! However...I did not make any of them. :) These projects are all from Leadership...and they were done by the owner of Stampin' Up, Shelli Gardner. I totally admire Shelli and all she has accomplished. She is one amazing woman! I could go on and on about what I admire about her...so feel free to ask if you want to know. :) But back to stamping...Shelli and I have different styles. She loves all things vintage...and I just don't really "do" that style. Not that I don't love it...that just isn't what ends up coming out when I create something. :) But I ALWAYS love the projects she makes. And I wanted to share with you a few she showed us when I was at this past Leadership Convention.

Look how cute this is!!! I love it!!!!
And this card....LOVE IT!!!! :)

And this one...LOVE IT again!!!
And this scrapbook page....OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
So I hope you enjoy these projects. Isn't Shelli amazing?! :) I know I certainly ooooh'ed and ahhhhh'ed over them when I saw them! :) Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

I love Shelli's Vintage style! How lucky of you to see it all.
Hope your well Darl.
Kristy x

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...