Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Curly Label Is On The Move....

Still need a Christmas treat to give to someone? Have a quick one to share with you today! This one is using the Big Shot Movers and Shapers Curly Label die. I just started playing with this, and seriously...it is SO much fun! I should have taken a picture of the die itself because it's neat. It cuts out the whole card piece for you and has a magnetic movable piece so you can have that curly label window cut out wherever you want. Anyway....the die makes a card for you, but I turned it into this cute treat holder. Here it is...

Decorated with some of my fave Christmas Designer Series Paper, Merry Moments. Also used my fave ribbon this Christmas season....the Real Red Polka Dot! How I turned it from a card to a treat holder was just score about 1/2" on each side of the score line that the die makes. Then I put a couple snack size candy bars in a cello bag, and then attached that inside with staples.The ribbon covers up the staples. Here is a close-up of the window...
Then I used this fun "Merry Christmas" sentiment with the snowflake punch (with Rhinestone brad in the middle) to decorate.
Then here is a side view so you can see how it's all put together.
Hope you enjoy and have a use for this Christmas treat holder! Thanks for visiting!!! Let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, how CUTE is this?! Love this idea Ashley!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...